Our school uniform can be ordered from three different suppliers, please click below to be taken to the relevant pages.
Please note that items from Barnums may be ordered online or in person from their shop in Herne Bay.
We believe that a feeling of school unity is achieved by wearing a uniform and ask you to send children to school in our school uniform. We hope that the children wear it with pride. The Governors expect the co-operation of parents in ensuring that the policy on uniform is adhered to.
- Long or short grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress - no leggings
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school crest
- White polo shirt- plain or bearing school crest
- Black school shoes
- Plain white or plain grey socks or tights
- In the summer, royal blue and white checked dresses can be worn.
- PE/Games: House colour PE t-shirt and black shorts. Suitable outdoor PE kit for winter (in addition to t-shirts and shorts) could include black jogging bottoms. Footwear – plimsolls (if possible, elasticated for infants)/bare feet for indoors, and trainers for outdoors only.
In order to make life easier we ask you to dress children in Rainbow class in shoes with Velcro and clothes with as few buttons as possible.
Except on non-uniform days – jeans, leggings and tracksuits are not permitted.
Shoes – In order to look smart and not injure their feet or ankles, the children should wear sensible enclosed black shoes. In the summer, flat sandals (not open toed) with socks can be worn. No trainers or casual boots should be worn in school. During wintery weather, children can wear boots on the way to school but will need to change into their shoes on arrival ready for the school day.
It is vital that all belongings are clearly labelled so that we can return the lost property at the end of each week.
For safety reasons children may wear only stud earrings and these must be removed by the child for PE lessons. (No other jewellery is permitted). Nail varnish is not allowed.
We ask that children with long hair tie it back whilst in school.
We are also aware that uniform can be expensive; if you need support with this please contact our Flo confidentially on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01227 464392 and select option 3.
Here are some photos of our pupils looking very smart and proud to belong to St.Peter’s: